This accent/ desk light is made with the finest new lighting components available. This includes:
- Eight (8) foot long vintage inspired fabric cord with 2-prong plug
- Fully functional in-line dimmer switch good for up to 120 volts
- Heavy duty metal and chrome E26 socket (standard light bulb socket)
- Brand new warm comforting incandescent Edison light bulb hand-spun from the PL&T company in Garland, TX. It is 40 watts with unique filament pattern. Light bulb rated for 3,000 hours. Click here to purchase replacement bulbs.
- Maximum 100 watts
We start with the vintage camera we procure through various camera and antiques dealers nationwide. It has been sitting in an attic or basement for 50+ years and is non-functioning. We lovingly visually restore it with the following:
- Removal of nicotine, mold, mildew with various solvents
- Dissemble and clean the lenses and optics
- Metal polishing using various cleaners and polishing agents
- Leather cleaning, repair and conditioning
- Please note: Each light is a little different and will not match the pictures exactly. The camera while clean and complete will have 50 to 80 years of wear and patina that gives it awesome character! Think of all the memories the thing captured. Contact us with questions.
Wollensak was the premium manufacturer of great lenses for professional and amateur filmmakers and photographers in midcentury America. It was for this reason that Ted Briskin of the Revere Camera company bought out this iconic brand in 1950.
The Wollensak Model 53 was the high point in the Revere made 8mm movie cameras offering features unavailable on other cameras such as slow motion. The camera body was heavy duty aluminum with an aerospace design reflecting the exciting jet space age and Wollensak’s prior military cameras. The three-lens turret offered convenient shot options for those active family vacations. The camera came with excellent D-mount optics manufactured in Rochester, NY. The price for these cameras were astronomical but the quality was the best.