Interesting and original desk, bookshelf, accent light made from a vintage camera of long ago. The Wollensak Model 53 Turret movie camera was a premium offering aimed for the affluent middle class. It offered high-quality lens options and unmatched functionality for taking the ultimate home movies. It featured the sought after three-lens turret that allowed the user to simply rotate to a different lens. See below for detailed story.
Rosie original vintage camera light:
- Measurements: 17″ tall, 5.75″wide, 3″ deep
- Rosie red badge
- Certificate of authenticity that includes the story behind the camera
- Includes brand new quality chrome mini tripod and incandescent Edison light bulb
- Proudly made in Chautauqua, NY USA
This accent/ desk light is made with the finest new lighting components available. This includes:
- Eight (8) foot long vintage inspired fabric cord with 2-prong plug
- Fully functional in-line dimmer switch good for up to 120 volts
- Heavy duty metal and chrome E26 socket (standard light bulb socket)
- Brand new warm comforting incandescent Edison light bulb hand-spun from the PL&T company in Garland, TX. It is 40 watts with unique filament pattern. Light bulb rated for 3,000 hours. Click here to purchase replacement bulbs.
- Maximum 100 watts
- All parts are UL component listed (c UR us) for United States and Canada
We start with the vintage camera we procure through various camera and antiques dealers nationwide. It has been sitting in an attic or basement for 50+ years and is non-functioning. We lovingly visually restore it with the following:
- Removal of nicotine, mold, mildew with various solvents
- Dissemble and clean the lenses and optics
- Metal polishing using various cleaners and polishing agents
- Leather cleaning, repair and conditioning
- Please note: Each light is a little different and will not match the pictures exactly. The camera while clean and complete will have 50 to 80 years of wear and patina that gives it awesome character! Think of all the memories the thing captured. Contact us with questions.