Interesting and original floor light from an electric guitar. The guitar has a beautiful solid color finish with chrome controls and knobs. It is mounted on a heavy one-inch chrome pipe for solid construction. Quality new lighting components include heavy chrome base, vintage inspired fabric cord with 3-way switch. In this design we feed the electrical cord through the piping to create a stable and centered light showing off the guitar.
Rosie Trumpet Table Accent Light:
- Base is 10-inches diameter.
- 10″ heavy duty harp and finial
- Drum Lamp Shade Options:
- Black Reptile Print with silver lining 15″ x 15″ x 11″
- Embroidered 16″x 16″x 11″ off white and tan
- White Suede/ silver dot 16″ x 16″ x 11″
- Black with gold lining 14″ x 16″ x 11″
- Rosie red badge
- Instrument is a factory reject electric guitar with nickel-plated controls, which we have visually restored and made into a fine quality floor light.
- Proudly made in Chautauqua, NY USA
This accent light is made with the finest new lighting components available. This includes:
- Eight (8) foot long vintage inspired fabric cord with 2-prong plug
- Base is thick marble. This provides great stability.
- 3-way switch supports both 120 volts and 240 volts
- Heavy duty metal and chrome E26 socket, standard medium socket, with a heavy-duty harp and finial
- Includes Cree 3-way LED lightbulb 40/60/100-watt equivalent with 2700K warm light
- Maximum 150 watts
- All parts are UL component listed (c UR us) for United States and Canada