Hear for yourself how Rosie’s sleek, stylish speaker has such big sound.
- Separate Phone button. Take phone calls hands free with the built-in microphone.
- Water resistant
- 4+ hours of play time between charges
- Convenient wrist cord for travel
- Measurements: 4″ wide, 2.5″ tall, 1″ thick
- USB charging cable included
- 5 Watts
- Bluetooth version 4
How to pair Rosie’s C-9 with your phone:
- Turn on speaker by holding down the Power button for 3 seconds. A rising tone with sound when ready to pair.
- Look for “C9” in your phone’s Bluetooth list (make sure Bluetooth is turned on).
- Select “C9”. A tone will sound on the speaker when you are connected. This takes 2-3 seconds.
- Turn master volume up and down by clicking + or – on the speaker.
- Press and hold + or – to move to next or previous track on your playlist.
- Turn off speaker by holding down the Power button for 2 seconds. A descending tone will sound.