Interesting accent light made from a Bell & Howell Model 252 8mm movie camera. This camera was one of the most successful for the Chicago based company in the 1950s. Started 1907, the company focused on professional projectors and cameras and is known to have developed the movie film standard 35mm. See below for detailed story.
- Measurements: 18″ tall, 3.25″wide, 5″ deep
- Rosie red badge
- Certificate of authenticity that includes the story behind the camera
- Includes brand new quality chrome mini-tripod and incandescent Edison light bulb
- All parts are UL component listed (c UR us) for United States and Canada
- Proudly made in Chautauqua, NY USA
$15 flat rate shipping.