Original floor light from an iconic Swiss made Bolex H16mm movie camera with its chrome, leather and 3-lens turret. Many famous directors and filmmakers started their careers filming with this type of camera. Andy Warhol used this type movie camera in The Factory. See below for detailed story.
- Base is an Italian made vintage heavy-duty Manfrotto professional tripod with quality movie camera mount
- 62″ tall as shown (height is adjustmentable using tripod) approx. 7″ wide and 10″ deep
- 10″ heavy duty harp and finial
- Drum Lamp Shade Options:
- Black Reptile Print with silver lining 15″ x 15″ x 11″
- Embroidered 16″x 16″x 11″ off white and tan
- White Suede/ silver dot 16″ x 16″ x 11″
- Rosie red badge
- The movie camera is a vintage Paillard Bolex H16, many of its parts are non-functioning. We have visually restored the body and its controls to make a fine quality floor light.
- All parts are UL component listed (c UR us) for United States and Canada
- Proudly made in Chautauqua, NY USA
$95 flat rate shipping.