This accent/ desk light is made with the finest new lighting components available. This includes:
- Eight (8) foot long vintage inspired fabric cord with 2-prong plug
- Fully functional in-line dimmer switch good for up to 120 volts
- Heavy duty metal and chrome E26 socket (standard light bulb socket)
- Brand new warm comforting incandescent Edison light bulb hand-spun from the PL&T company in Garland, TX. It is 40 watts with unique filament pattern. Light bulb rated for 3,000 hours. Click here to purchase replacement bulbs.
- Maximum 100 watts
We start with the vintage camera we procure through various camera and antiques dealers nationwide. It has been sitting in an attic or basement for 50+ years and is non-functioning. We lovingly visually restore it with the following:
- Removal of nicotine, mold, mildew with various solvents
- Dissemble and clean the lenses and optics
- Metal polishing using various cleaners and polishing agents
- Leather cleaning, repair and conditioning
- Please note: Each light is a little different and will not match the pictures exactly. The camera while clean and complete will have 50 to 80 years of wear and patina that gives it awesome character! Think of all the memories the thing captured. Contact us with questions.
This camera is an old-fashioned camera that Muggle-born student Colin Creevey used to take pictures of his life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to show his father.
Colin’s camera is an Argus C3 Matchmatic with flash attachment, a camera produced from mid 1950s to 1966. This offered better range finder capability and a light meter to help set the exposure. This was the successor to the Argus C3 brick camera.