Original table light from an iconic Swiss made Bolex H 16 mm movie camera with its chrome, leather and 3-lens turret. Many famous directors and filmmakers started their careers filming with this type of camera. Andy Warhol used this type movie camera in The Factory. See below for detailed story.
- Approx. 22″ tall, 7″ wide, and 10″ deep
- 10″ heavy duty harp and finial
- Drum Lamp Shade Options:
- Black Reptile Print with silver lining 15″ x 15″ x 11″
- Embroidered 16″x 16″x 11″ off white and tan
- White Suede/ silver dot 16″ x 16″ x 11″
- Rosie red badge
- The movie camera is a vintage Paillard Bolex H16, many of its parts are non-functioning. We have visually restored the body and its controls to make a fine quality table lamp.
- All parts are UL component listed (c UR us) for United States and Canada
- Proudly made in Chautauqua, NY USA
$95 flat rate shipping.