Interesting and original desk or table light from an alto saxophone. The saxophone finishes available are brass with nickel-plated keys or black lacquer with brass keys, giving a nice contrast to the light. Quality new components include heavy chrome base, vintage inspired fabric cord with 3-way switch. In this design we feed the electrical cord through the instrument to create a stable and centered table light.
Rosie Saxaphone Table Accent Light:
- Base is 8-inches diameter.
- 10" heavy duty harp and finial
- Lamp Shade Options:
- Black Reptile Print with silver lining 15" x 15" x 11"
- Embroidered 16"x 16"x 11" off white and tan
- White Suede/ silver dot 16" x 16" x 11"
- Black with gold lining 14" x 16" x 11"
- Rosie red badge
- Instrument is a factory reject saxophone, which we have visually restored and made into a fine quality table light. Two finish options are available.
- Brass with nickel-plated keys
- Black lacquer with brass keys
- Proudly made in Chautauqua, NY USA
This accent light is made with the finest new lighting components available. This includes:
- Nine (9) foot long vintage inspired fabric cord with 2-prong plug
- Base is thick marble. This provides great stability.
- 3-way switch supports both 120 volts and 240 volts
- Heavy duty metal and chrome E26 socket, standard medium socket, with a heavy-duty harp and finial
- Includes Cree 3-way LED lightbulb 40/60/100-watt equivalent with 2700K warm light
- Maximum 150 watts
- All parts are UL component listed (c UR us) for United States and Canada