Interesting and original desk or table light from an alto saxophone. The saxophone is brass with nickel-plated keys giving a nice contrast to the light. Quality new components include heavy chrome base, vintage inspired fabric cord with 3-way switch. In this design we feed the electrical cord through the instrument to create a stable and centered table light.
Rosie Saxaphone Table Accent Light:
- Base is 8-inches diameter.
- 10" heavy duty harp and finial
- Lamp Shade: Springcrest embroidered 16"x 16"x 11" off white and tan or Aspen Creative White Suede/ silver dot 16" x 16" x 11"
- Rosie red badge
- Instrument is a factory reject saxophone with nickel-plated keys, which we have visually restored and made into a fine quality table light.
- Proudly made in Chautauqua, NY USA
This accent light is made with the finest new lighting components available. This includes:
- Nine (9) foot long vintage inspired fabric cord with 2-prong plug
- Base is thick marble. This provides great stability.
- 3-way switch supports both 120 volts and 240 volts
- Heavy duty metal and chrome E26 socket, standard medium socket, with a heavy-duty harp and finial
- Includes Cree 3-way LED lightbulb 40/60/100-watt equivalent with 2700K warm light
- Maximum 150 watts
- All parts are UL component listed (c UR us) for United States and Canada