- Reliable quartz alarm movement with handy on/off alarm switch on top
- Cast, machined aluminum and brass
- Dimensions: 5" H x 4" W x 6.5" D
- Sort by Default Order
Design based on the flight instruments of a WWII P-51 Mustang cockpit. One of aviation’s greatest planes of that era. The Altimeter was the pilots favorite instrument during a dog fight. This wonderful retro alarm clock was designed and engineered by artists in Richmond, California. Like Rosie, they believe in making things that will last, minimizing use of plastics, cast aluminum body and brass with fair trade labor. Put the phone away and get a good night’s sleep. Features:
Chrome pencil holder and phone stand are based on the Shure Brothers 55D microphone made famous by a young Elvis Presley while on tour in 1955 – 1957. Features:
- Solid cast polished aluminum
- Dimensions: 7” H x 3.5" W x 3” D
Put power where you need it with a mix of function and cool design. Select the custom pattern that fits your own personal style.
If you have to have extension cords showing, they should look good. - JenFeatures:
- 15-foot length
- No kinks - when you unwind it lays nice & flat
- Heavy-duty grounded, 3-prong plug
- Ul listed (c UR us) for United States and Canada
Hear for yourself how Rosie’s sleek, stylish speaker has such big sound. Features:
- Separate Phone button. Take phone calls hands free with the built-in microphone.
- Water resistant
- 4+ hours of play time between charges
- Convenient wrist cord for travel
- Measurements: 4" wide, 2.5" tall, 1" thick
- USB charging cable included
- 5 Watts
- Bluetooth version 4
- Turn on speaker by holding down the Power button for 3 seconds. A rising tone with sound when ready to pair.
- Look for “C9” in your phone’s Bluetooth list (make sure Bluetooth is turned on).
- Select “C9”. A tone will sound on the speaker when you are connected. This takes 2-3 seconds.
- Turn master volume up and down by clicking + or – on the speaker.
- Press and hold + or – to move to next or previous track on your playlist.
- Turn off speaker by holding down the Power button for 2 seconds. A descending tone will sound.